Fully funded scholarships are available to all international students () from any country (outside Saudi Arabia) commencing study in 2016 (academic year 2016 – 2017) at . Scholarships available for Master and PhD programs. The scholarships will provide monthly bursary, preparation allowance, health care, accommodation and facilities, meals, annual two way ticket, etc. Scholarships are available across many faculties at the university.
Level of Education
Subjects or Fields of Study
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Meteorology, Environment Arid Land Agriculture
- Faculty of Marine Science
- Faculty of Environmental Design
- Faculty of Computing & Information Technology
Amount of Scholarships
- Monthly bursary
- Preparation allowance
- Accommodation and facilities
- Health care
- Allowance for printing thesis
- Allowance for shipping books
- Annual two way ticket
Duration of Scholarships
- This scholarship program is for Male only.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for Master & PhD program.
- 35 years old maximum for PhD & 30 years old maximum for Master students.
- Applicants must have graduated from reputable university and hold at least “very good” degree.
- Applicants are welcome from any country outside Saudi Arabia.
- Applicants must meet the English language entry requirements (TOEFL or IELTS).
- Applicants must be medically fit and have good conduct.
- Applicants must not have been dismissed from any university in Saudi Arabia.
Number of Scholarships Available
How to Apply
- Recipients of the scholarship must fulfill their researchobligation and perform their duties in accordance to the rules and regulations at King Abdulaziz University.
- Your copy of graduation certificate and transcript must be certified from Saudi Embassy.
- Your statement of purpose must be in English except for Arabic Language and Islamic Studies.
For further info please visit official website: www.kau.edu.sa.